dan's links mcgill university
mcmaster university
homepage
origins institute
<
 

Saturday, March 25, 2006

(22:59:45) Jolt: cogeco just suspended me for bandwith
(23:01:17) 35588501: haha. brett got it the other day
(23:02:23) Jolt: haha yeah, he had to serve his 24 hour suspension. I called, waited on the phone for 15 minutes, listened to the guy's shpiel about bandwith usage, told him I needed to get a thesis done, and was back and connected afterwards
(23:02:52) 35588501: haha a thesis? way to go
(23:03:30) Jolt: hahaha oh yeah. No way in hell those tech monkeys are gonna suspend me
(23:04:29) 35588501: i hope you've not curbed your downloading either
(23:05:11) Jolt: lol please.
(23:06:06) Jolt: I told him all the bandwith was me transferring large amounts of data to sharknet for climate simulation analysis
(23:06:25) 35588501: hahahah
(23:06:28) 35588501: hahahahah
(23:06:42) 35588501: hahahahaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home