So this is a little delayed, but we lost that game. You might say we've been playing it over and over again in our minds such that it never really ended. We had a man advantage through most of it, and still got dominated, leading to a 3 - 1 defeat.


Some idiot who thinks he should wear shorts in -14C windchill...

Ryan, Matt and I being dominated defensively

Some idiot who thinks he should wear shorts in -14C windchill...
Anyway, I saw Wedding Crashers for the first time last night. It was too overhyped for me I think - not a bad comedy, but not 'the funniest movie ever' either. Should have seen it in theatres.
Going to the CBC building in TOR later today. Meeting the Executive Producer of Quirks & Quarks to chat about science media. Should be cool, so I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll run into celebrities like J.W. Patterson.
Going to the CBC building in TOR later today. Meeting the Executive Producer of Quirks & Quarks to chat about science media. Should be cool, so I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll run into celebrities like J.W. Patterson.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home