dan's links mcgill university
mcmaster university
homepage
origins institute
<
 

Saturday, February 04, 2006





(before)








(after)




So i've spent the last five hours fixing my computer, cleaning my room and fixing my broken furniture. My life is slowing coming back into order after a long vacation in Choas; it was an excursion that lasted ten or more years, and I'm glad to have myself back.

The weather outside is frightful, but I'm heading off to The Barn anyhow. Matt, who has also been cooped up all day, is coming with me for the sake of getting some air and returning Corpse Bride. It wasn't a bad film - probably my favourite Tim Burton claymation (or whatever that's called).

When I return I'm going to start working on starting a schedule on my computer in hopes that it will help me prevent missing more meetings and due dates. You may note how these little efficiency projects of mine are actually just means to the end of putting off doing actual work...and you'd be entirely correct about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home