So, Clay Aiken thinks he can wage a war of acronyms with us. What a piece of shit.
Today my barber, Vince, was trying to corner me about thinking there's life on other planets. An old Italian fellow, he believes very explictly in the Bible, and so I have to watch myself when we invariably talk about how I 'study the universe'. He's one of those third-rung characters in the cast of my life that I might expect would show up in a dream at some point, maybe doing a twist at some formal gala.
Alexis, Chris & Mike came by for hockey this evening, and not one of them had a piece of apple pie. This of course means I'm going ot have to put down that whole thing myself. The last time I ate a whole apple pie myself I felt really terrible for a day and a half. I don't see how things could be any different this time around. So yah, thanks you selfless bastards.
Steph tells me she's sitting around at 3:18 am drinking the bottle of wine I got her for Christmas. Isn't that awesome?
Today my barber, Vince, was trying to corner me about thinking there's life on other planets. An old Italian fellow, he believes very explictly in the Bible, and so I have to watch myself when we invariably talk about how I 'study the universe'. He's one of those third-rung characters in the cast of my life that I might expect would show up in a dream at some point, maybe doing a twist at some formal gala.
Alexis, Chris & Mike came by for hockey this evening, and not one of them had a piece of apple pie. This of course means I'm going ot have to put down that whole thing myself. The last time I ate a whole apple pie myself I felt really terrible for a day and a half. I don't see how things could be any different this time around. So yah, thanks you selfless bastards.
Steph tells me she's sitting around at 3:18 am drinking the bottle of wine I got her for Christmas. Isn't that awesome?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home