Icq
In the year 1998, Chris and I surfed the internet blue and discovered ICQ, Along with the ability to see who was online, it also had the ability to chat randomly with people around the world. We would spend hours chatting with randoms from all around the world... And was our first glimpse that was the global internet community.
Today, a 19 year old girl from Croatia randomly messaged me and as is customary with all random chatters, I take a look at her icq info. Surprise Surprise, She likes Pearl Jam!
Armed with my half-assed knowledge of the Croatian language, we proceeded to chat about how much Pearl Jam kicked ass . Early in the conversation, she knew my Croatian had a lot to be desired. But in the end... She said my rusty Croatian was "Slatki" (sweet)
I'm going to marry this girl.
And we all lived happily ever after.
The end!
PS...
The above picture is Chris' first random chatter. He goes by the name Watts and lives in Hong Kong. He joined our starcraft clan the Soviet Empire.
Cheers Watts!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home